Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Purpose of this Blog

The purpose of this blog is to share information that has been beneficial to me. I believe that there is no such thing as being a "football genius" because we all have stolen the information from other people. I believe that great coaches are "idea bandits" who stand on the shoulders of those who have gone before us. I was an offensive lineman in college and now I am a defensive coordinator at the high school level, so I have stolen all of my defensive knowledge from people who are a lot smarter than myself.

I can be reached at zach.davis24@gmail.com or send a tweet to zachdavis24. Please feel free to contact me at anytime with questions or comments. Thank you for reading my initial post and I promise you I will be posting often!!


No comments:

Post a Comment