Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Thoughts on Building a Championship Program

Ever since I was in high school I always envisioned myself being a high school head football coach. My grandfather was a state championship football coach and my father won two state championships as a head baseball coach. I was fortunate enough to win a state championship as a player and won two conference championships in college. I have been around championship programs my entire life, so I know how to win.

What I have developed over the course of the last couple years is my vision about how I will one day build a championship program. I have developed a PowerPoint that describes how I will one day build a championship program. Here is the link to the PowerPoint: Building a Championship Program. It will need to be downloaded as a PowerPoint to be viewed correctly because the Google Drive viewer does not give you the full detail. I welcome all feedback and would love to know what you think about the PowerPoint. My email is zach.davis24@gmail.com and I will respond by the end of the day.

Thank you for taking the time to read this blog and may the LORD bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment