Search This Blog

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Head Football Coach at Riverside High School, Belle, WV

I have not posted on my blog site in a while and the reason is that I was in the process of moving to West Virginia to become the head football coach at Riverside High School. Riverside High School is a 3A high school (biggest classification in WV) and they were looking for a new head football coach after the 2014 season.

I saw the job posting on footballscoop.com and I sent a resume to the athletic director along with some film cut - ups. It is always a good idea to save your cut - ups in Google Drive so you can email them along with your resume and other program materials. We played in the State Championship game in the Georgia Dome on a Saturday and I was interviewing for the Head Football Coach position at Riverside High School on Monday. I was fortunate enough to be offered the job Monday night and I accepted it.

These last few months have been a time of transition but it has been REALLY FUN!! There is a lot of work to be done, but I am looking forward to putting in the time and effort to build young men and revive a proud program.

We are in the process of gathering information and evaluating our players, so I would gladly accept any advice about scheme, off - season program, etc. I have some materials that I have created for our program and as always, I will share any of my material.

I will be posting on a more regular basis in the following weeks and hopefully the topics will interest you and make you a better coach. God bless!!!

1 comment:

  1. CoachTube provides online tutorial programs to understand how exactly to trainer soccer having prime basketball training films by foremost experts.
    Source: football coaching courses

    ReplyDelete